Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's a BIRD, It's a PLANE, It's BRAXTON HICKS!!!

Last night around dinner time I was experiencing distinct cramping- a different feeling from what I've recently experienced. We went on a walk and started tracking them- 20 minutes apart and 30 seconds to a minute in length. This lasted for a couple of hours. After a while they were getting further and further apart. Before we thought about calling the hospital we looked online and to our dispair it was only BRAXTON HICKS.
Today is a new day, but I haven't experienced very many contractions. I have a Dr. appt tomorrow morning and we're really looking forward to learning how much I've progressed and to see when my Dr. will induce me.
~K

3 comments:

Grant & Krissy said...

You guys are funny... speaking of which, I'm drinking a beer right now, so get to it...

The Dr. appt went very well today, bottom line is she's 1 cm dilated and Dr. expects it in the next few days. Hopefully this weekend.
-g

Anonymous said...

Where's my niece, you two? You guys aren't the only one's getting tired of waiting. I want Zach's cousin to show up.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

No news?

Tim's dad and step mum have just left to go back to Oxfordshire, and are sorry they didn't get any new news while they were here!!

They asked to be remembered to you:

Tim's dad said that in view of what is about to happen to you both, your visit to Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire obviously did you the world of good-he reckons it's the combination of the clean air and good beer!

Who knows?!!

Keep the bulletins coming!

Love Andrew & Tim