Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fathers Day!

We invited everyone up to our house for Fathers Day. It was a nice day, although my parents had to leave early because my dad was sick. Jonny & Brittany surprised us on their way home from seeing tim McGraw at the Gorge. It was great to hang out with just the kids for the afternoon.


Daddy firing up the BBQ.


Brittany and the girls. So cute! She fits right in... :)
She also offered to take all the girls for a slumber party with Bubba!!


He would be the perfect captian hook for Danielle's birthday party.


...or she can be the "hook" :)


We have quite a few deer in the neighborhood but on Fathers Day we had a momma & her two babies (still with spots) and then later in the afternoon we had these two bucks! They help us prune our trees in the back yard. They were really fun to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,

I've seen these pix mahy times, but I don't get tired of them....

Great little family you have there.

Did you see my note of a few days ago. I hope we can work something out for THX. I think we could pop for the car rental.

luv gampa

Is it just a coincidence in your word verification? It says "ropeaphysiacist"