Sunday, April 04, 2010

Painting Danielle's NEW Room

About a month ago we decided to move Danielle into the bigger bedroom so she can have more room for her toys and so we could start setting up the smaller room for our new arrival. The room was dark blue so we (Danielle and I) picked out colors and started painting... she had a great time 'helping' us paint.


Danielle and I painted the purple wall. Daddy did the other 3 walls


She was really good at painting but it got old (and silly:) after a while!


The finished product! 3 walls are a lime green and one wall is purple. It only took 3coats for each wall... We also bought a mattress for her top bunk so now she's all about playing up there with all of her animals!!


And finally, Danielle is all about being silly for pictures these days... this one makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 coats?!?!?! You should have used a tinted primer, or you could have just called me and I could have advised you on getting the proper coverage. I am the paint guru at Lowe's after all. The room does look great though. Love the color choices.