Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Special Birthday Surprise

Megan, a friend from work has a couple of horses and invited us out to see them up close and personal. I thought it would be a great idea since Danielle LOVES all sorts of animals and every time we pass horses in a field she says she wants to ride them or pet them.
I didn't tell her where we were going, I just said it was a special surprise and surprised she was. Once we got to the horses, she was apprehensive at first and didn't want to pet them or feed them at all. Although she did a great job being calm and handing me carrots so I could feed them. Thanks Megan for letting us meet your beautiful horses.


This is Bo!


And this is Quincy. She's pretty shy and apparently doesn't like carrots.


Danielle and I with Bo.


Bo looking for another carrot.


Danielle thought about feeding Bo a carrot but decided to pass the carrot to me so I could feed the horse. :)


She also has cows that were very friendly.


And she had chickens too..


...which Danielle tried to catch but they were too fast for her!


Thanks again Megan for letting us come visit your farm!


Enjoying Micky D's with mom after our excursion.

No comments: