Friday, March 06, 2009

Random Silliness

I know it's been way too long since I've posted but here are a couple pics of Danielle doing silly things.


Danielle swinging in the cat toy.

Danielle and I had awesome girls day yesterday. We played at home in the morning in our jammies and her in her birthday suit, then headed to the open swim in the afternoon. I was changing bedding and came out to her dipping her apples in the peanut butter jar.

Miss D and her new favorite snack PEANUT BUTTER!!


Modeling for Grant and I. Singing "Fancy Nancy ~ Fancy Nancy"!! She's finally enjoying dress up!




I'm sure Danielle is thinking this would be a great toy for Skippy. She then started calling for him... "oh SKIPPPY?!"

Danielle just started swim lessons and absolutely LOVES it!! I will be posting some of those pictures real soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: