Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sledding!!!

OK I must admit, I am SO OVER the snow. We have about a foot of snow on the ground and as I type this, it's snowing yet again!! Although, we are making the most of it by playing in the white stuff and sledding down a big hill we have near our house. Danielle has been really brave and started sledding down a little hill all by herself, unfortunately I didn't have the camera but she was having a ball!
The snow is fun for sure, but it needs to melt! (sorry snow fans.)


Danielle and I hiking up the hill.


Whee!! Down the hill so fast. :)


Sledding with Daddy.


Danielle hitching a free ride up the hill. It was hard work pulling her.


Thad and Hayden sled down the BIG hill from the very top. She's so brave!


Thad slow plowed Shay, it was funnier than the pictures show. :)


Poor Shay...


BUT Shay prevailed!! Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B-ham is notorious for having bigger than big snow falls. I hate to say it, but I told you guys before you moved that you had better start loving snow.