Monday, June 09, 2008

So Careless and Free!!

Grant and I keep talking about the great age Danielle is at. She's so care free and happy go lucky. She dances around like no one is watching, sings like no one is listening, even though she's great at singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We know things are only going to get better, but this time is awesome and we love her so much!!


She's quite the little monkey at the park. Loves to hang around.


She's graduated to the "big" kid swings.


Monkey girl! We're starting gymnastics next week.

Danielle's #1 mission in life is to get my purse and she what kind of goodies she can find in it. It was quite for more than 5 minutes the other day so I went out to see what Danielle was doing and this is what I find. Too cute!! (Mom I know you will appreciate this one. :)


Look what I found?!


This is how you put on lip gloss mama!


Happiness... is getting prizes in mama's purse. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON"T lose these pictures. They are adorable. Looks like you were all having a great time. Loved the lipstick.

GG