Sunday, October 28, 2007

Birthday Dinner!

So I've started a tradition and it's a Birthday Week. You celebrate your birthday 3 days before and 3 days after the real day. I thought it was fitting since this year I turned the BIG 3-0!! To end my week long celebration, we went out for dinner and drinks last night. Thanks to everyone who came out to help me welcome my 30's with a SMILE and cocktails to say the least!


Dennis, Brent & Grant laughing at the fact that I'm so young compared to them.


Teresa, Jeanette, and Simmy enjoying a cocktail before dinner. Sim isn't flipping me off, she's telling me I'm #1.


Megan, Rachelle, and I having a Thelma & Louise moment.


Deciding what to wish for before I blow out my candles. :) (I hate this pic) I look evil, I guess that's what happens when you've had a few too many cocktails.

No comments: