Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun in the BUMBO!!

Danielle is growing so much, she's 11 weeks today. She's such a happy happy girl...we've been blessed.

We had a really nice time on our trip to California but I am really kicking myself because we forgot our camera (SHUCKS!!)Danielle was great on the plane but wouldn't really let anyone but mommy or daddy hold her throughout the trip because we were on the move so much. Our next trip we'll take our time.

Danielle LOVES her baths and we like them as well because it calms her during her 'witching' hour.

We bought this neat seat called a BUMBO. I put her in it on the counter when I'm making dinner. At first the verdict was still out but now she seems to enjoy it.

We have some exciting news... Danielle is expecting another cousin in June. Yep, my sister Kim is pregnant!! We are so happy for them.

~K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Daddy and Dani. She looks like she had a great time on your little hike.
In the bath tube she looks like she is telling Krissy - you are not going to dump that cup on my head are you???
She is growing up so fast.I love the chair and the outfit.
GG

Anonymous said...

I think i've managed to show the entire office the cutest baby in the world!!!!